Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Movie recommendations, for all us fans

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zear

Zear

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Movie recommendations, for all us fans Empty
PostSubject: Movie recommendations, for all us fans   Movie recommendations, for all us fans I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 5:40 pm

I guess most people like to watch a movie at some point,
some more than others, some action some horror,
alltho we all have some favorites,
maybe some new movie tips to share to the rest.

I'd be glad to get some tips from you guys and if possible to see this topic frequently updated with tips and ideas from you guys,
might be nice when you'r in the mood to see a movie but dont know what.
Back to top Go down
Zear

Zear

Number of posts : 28

PostSubject: Re: Movie recommendations, for all us fans   Movie recommendations, for all us fans I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 5:52 pm

My first recommendation would be:

The Rock Star
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0202470/

A really good movie, especially if you like older rock music, or music in general, and want to see some views of rockstars.
Actors: Mark Wahlberg, Jennifer Aniston, Jason Flemyng, Timothy Olyphant, Timothy Spall, Dominic West

Summary
"Chris Cole was born to rock. His longtime girlfriend Emily believes his talent could take him all the way - but Chris worships at the altar of Bobby Beers, the fiery frontman for heavy metal legends Steel Dragon. By day, Chris still lives at home with his parents and spends his days repairing copy machines. But when Chris takes the stage, fronting Pennsylvania's premiere Steel Dragon tribute band, all of that disappears. Chris Cole is Bobby Beers - mesmerizing audiences with his perfect imitation of Beers' electrifying vocals. The night his bandmates boot him out of the group, Chris is devastated - until an unexpected phone call changes his life forever: He, Chris Cole, has been tapped to replace Bobby Beers as the lead singer of Steel Dragon. In an instant, Chris rockets to the dizzying heights of sudden stardom, rising from devotee to icon, from rock fan to rock god - the wanna-be who got to be. So what happens when an average guy gets everything he wants - and discovers it's not enough?"

Last edited by Zear on Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blodmask
Admin
Blodmask

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Movie recommendations, for all us fans   Movie recommendations, for all us fans I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 5:52 pm

hmm I can recommend some movies most people have seen. "im a big zombie film" fan so Smile

Horror:
28 days later
Dawn of The Dead
Resident Evil

Comedy:
Big Stan , so fucking funny:D watch it
American Pie "beta house"

then I must recommend Man vs Wild with Bear Grylls you can download at piratebay.com hes done 8 episodes I think. Hes an survivor man who does extreme stuff watch and see yourself Smile
Back to top Go down
https://swemafia.forumotion.com
Ashashiva
Admin
Ashashiva

Number of posts : 46

PostSubject: Re: Movie recommendations, for all us fans   Movie recommendations, for all us fans I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 5:56 pm

Asorted new movies worth to watch

Quantum of solace
Resident Evil Degeneration

Well thats what i can think of right now anyway
Back to top Go down
Yumik

Yumik

Number of posts : 33

PostSubject: Re: Movie recommendations, for all us fans   Movie recommendations, for all us fans I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 8:18 pm

O Brother, Where Art Thou?

HAVE TO SEE! It's one of the best movies I've ever seen.
Back to top Go down
Morlizer

Morlizer

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Movie recommendations, for all us fans   Movie recommendations, for all us fans I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 9:40 pm

The Shawshank Redemption aka Nyckeln till Frihet 10/10 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Movie recommendations, for all us fans   Movie recommendations, for all us fans I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Movie recommendations, for all us fans
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public :: Media-
Jump to: